HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Welcome TinMan and good start to your posting here on Agoracom. And yes, Hoov is a wealth of knowledge and is very well respected by many here, including myself.

If I may suggest a good read, try "The Big Score", by Jacquie McNish. It's a well written book about Voisey's Bay and is comparable in a number of ways to the ROF.

There's some good investment books out there too that I suggest you read. I had one on my bookshelf but it gone missing and I can't remember the title. But there are many here who can direct you to some good investment books.

And lastly, for the last six years in September, myself, Glorieux, Irish & Hoov have successfully run The Ring Of Fire Golf Classic & Dinner. Scroll back in my post history for all the details. We always have a mix of golfers and people who just want to come for dinner so everyone is invited to join in and meet fellow posters & ROF execs in person. George from Agoracom has always told me that he always envisioned Agoracom to become an investment community and the ROF Classic helps to make that a reality. So many nice people here. You gotta meet them. Come join us next September.

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply