HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

looks like there might be a lengthty period of consolidation in this range ... sit tight!

What exactly are you basing your above statement on?

I do not see anything close to a lengthy consolidation period. This has become mainly a fundamental play now that it has been beaten down so much. There are a number of news releases that will drive this coiled spring quite high that could come at any time. No one knows the timeline, but I've noticed both of your recent posts have alluded to very long waits. I have no clue how you could be privy to that type of information..........

All I know, is no one knows. Many are filling their boots with Noront as they know that day will come. To say noront will trade in the range of .22-.26 or a "lengthy period of time" makes very little sense to me, unless you somehow know when news is coming, OR you're in the process of selling off some shares in another company and hoping to enter noront between .22-.26. There is no reason to believe NOT will sit at these levels much longer. Whatever your motive, good luck either way Tibber, just know that no stock, nowhere, waits for you or I or anyone to trade up, down or sideways, so saying so is futile....

djje

New Message
Please login to post a reply