HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

you're right there is no reason... but it probably will

You're missing my point Tibber. Your above statement says it all. You say "you're right there is no reason", indicating you aren't basing your statements on any factual data. In fact, it's strictly your opinion, which is fine, but then the end of your statement is "but it probably will"........sorry, that makes no sense.

This is clogging the board with total nonesense, so I will stop. If you think it's dead money then don't buy. Others, many others totally disagree. Lets see if it stays in your range of .22 to .26.

Like it or not, this price range is significant and has the potential to stay there for a while (and possibly drift lower)....

Then you finish with this, again, nothing to base it on. I find it particularly interesting that when someone says "Noront is probably gonna go to the moon soon" with no substantiating evidence that you get labeled a pumper, but factless quotes like your above one are ok.

good luck Tibber

djje

New Message
Please login to post a reply