HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Tibber,

Perhaps you should've opened with this.....

"I been a member of Agoracom since 2004 so I know a thing or two, maybe even three. Who knows maybe there's an opportunity for us to learn something from each other."

Most who've joined in here have started with some sort of introduction. We've had hundreds of bashers on here, especially when the SP was much higher so everyone's just a little 'edgy' [no pun intended, ed... :-)] with new posters that make bold statements on their first post as you I guess, did.

Lot of great posters here and when you get a moment, perhaps read some posts from a few of them like Babjak and so many many more that I cannot possibly mention them all here. You won't glean much from my postings, other than the odd comment and golf tournament stuff, so don't waste any time on me, lol. Although I did like my Strato-Data postings from years ago but most of the info. was absolutely useless, hah !

Alright, back to the strato-bat cave for me ......

ANL
Oct 18, 2013 11:41PM
Oct 19, 2013 08:29AM
Oct 19, 2013 12:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply