HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Glencore, X2 or anyone else of that caliber may and probably IS playing with our sp, but not directly.
I give you following scenario:
Ed - Royal Trader, I will sign to buy for $0.50C all of Noront shares that you can gather. Just open a fund for me and transfer the content each time it reaches several hundred thousand shares.

Ed - Hey TD Desk, I will sign to buy for $0.50C all of Noront shares that you can gather. Just open a fund for me and transfer the content when it reaches several hundred thousand shares. ( p.s. Royal is doing same for me, could you tag team with them?.)

It is to the benefit to both of above to buy at the lowest price because the differential from $0.50 is profit.

Bao is no life saver. They are in to assure themselves a source of supply. What difference does it make to them who is owner or operator?
If they wanted this company then they would have aquired more to be in total control.

There could be an agreement between Glencore and Bao as to how to share the spoils.

New Message
Please login to post a reply