HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Not that everyone ( or anyone ) really cares, but my share purchase yesterday @ .23 is now up to .235, which more importantly gives me enough profit for a nice bottle of Cognac !! Hennessy to be more accurate.

Not an important post, but everyone just settle down a bit. We are all here for the same reason. I have been on Agoracom since 2007 and have spared a bit on other sites with Tibber before. My experience with him is that although a bit irritating from time to time, he is intelligent and will be a great contributer to this site if we don't get on his case for saying what he thinks.

I personally like to see all negative comments ( not referring to you Tibber ) by posters to ensure that I have thought of as much as possible. I tend to put more faith is the upside research which is not always a good thing.

Rico

New Message
Please login to post a reply