HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I can't wait till we get off this Merry-Go-Round with government lip service. The fact is the projects in the ROF could bring us to new height as a province if we decide to invest in the future of all Ontarians/Canadians. My only concern right now is whether our government remembers we are Canadians and not Americans, so if you are planning to sell us all out to give Cliffs what they want then think again. The whole idea of giving into their demands sickens me and makes me furious for ever listening or considering their suggestions of what they want, and believe is best for all; conceited bas_ _ _ _s. Wake me up when there is some definitive objective here Mr. Gravelle because so far it is the same words time and time again. GLTA longs in Noront and KWG. Our day will come just as soon as our government decides to truly commit in writting and quit talking cheap.

New Message
Please login to post a reply