HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Editorial: The Cliffs Notes on the Ring of Fire

"This road to production, once it does start, is not typically known to produce multiples of share value"

Thanks K for this timely Reality-check! Sudden multi-bagger spikes in share price usually happen upon a huge discovery, not on the way to the mine, especially one which is so remote, with nothing but muskegs between here and there, and Native residents along the way to accomodate...

As a comparison (all comparisons are dubious), I look at Stornoway (V-SWY) SP which stagnates well under a dollar, despite the enormous hope after they (in fact Ashton did before the takeover) found a very rich diamonds deposit way up northern Quebec, and did manage to get unsparing government help to build a brand new 250 kms road due North!

Building a mine is not a one-minute event like a discovery announcement is! Announcing a mine is rather a warrant that very big expenses are to be expected, plus financing problems, and risks and unexpected difficulties... Holding this kind of position looks more like a patient venture one than an easy shot...

So 60 cents is a probability in the short-term while 6 bucks is a lot more remote one I think.

Unless Noront makes a sudden drill-and-hit, or... Sir Richard finally takes dead-aim and shoots a striking bullet on the Eaglelephant ! GL(and Much Patience)TA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply