HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: I will do with EA out:.....Semple chat,of Dec 11th.
Dec 17, 2013 02:01PM
Dec 17, 2013 02:14PM
Dec 17, 2013 03:37PM
Dec 17, 2013 06:42PM
Dec 18, 2013 04:46AM

K:-

Below is part of a PM to a respected board blogger which may be germain to your post, fyi:

Peter

"" The other part of my Semple chat (of Dec 11th), were some interesting tidbits:

- there has been allot of (Grevelle-ON and Rick ..?..Fed Minister for NOnt / meetings with NOT (Semple, et al) and both ON/Fed have stated very strong support for NOT; DEVEL Corp; and noront (EA)plan.
Re: feds' repeated public requests for the ONT RoF "plan" specifics before feds give any infrastructure funding:- Semple says that all the plan info is in the the soon -to-be released Noront Ontario EA submission.(eta Dec 20.... according to Coutts speach... can you confirm the speach source/date?).
Implied by Paul was that Ontario will use Noronts EA submission for its Ontario RoF plan... step 1, with more to follow ...ie i think this("followup") will be CLF, (imo only .... re CLF's).The EA submission includes all info for everything eg. permits, FN approvals, E/W route specifics re FN communities on EW route, etc etc. "Its all in the EA". Paul says they are insanely busy and will make promised deadline.
Re 2018 date attributed to Couts in his speach and effect of FS published timeline: No effect.
The 2018 Couts date referred to "economica production" of the mine: ie passing the break-even start up costs of mine start-up costs into profit. Semple again specically confirmed that first shovels start dec/2013 (meaning now). (This means first ore by end of 2016 and a write-off of mine start off costs before "economic production" by 2018 per Coutts speach, as reported.
This also means jobs/personal tax revenues in 2014; corp.tax revenues (Ont/Fed) in 2018.
all this just in time for ON 2014 spring Wynne electioning bravado claims and the same thing for the Feds in 2016 election.
Ducks in a row; stars aligning. " "

Peter

PS :- i think the EA release is followed by a 90 day comment period.

New Message
Please login to post a reply