HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: RoF regional framework agreement (miningweekly.com)

Keegann...you noticed the same thing I did in the mining weekly article posted by Luker...We get great news on a regional framework agreement...and Mining Weekly "forgets?" to mention Noront..the only company with a SUBMITTED EA.

you posted:

"it would have been nice to see, 'and yes, another junior, noront resources plans to have a mine in operation.......'

it would have been nice."

=================================

Yes, Keegan ,"it definitely would have been nice." But look at the publication you are dealing with. Is this omission deliberate?? I think ..YES.

Take a look at my post from June, 13, 2013. It's a good reminder of the "roots" of Mining Weekly.

posted on Jun 13, 13 02:55PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Luker,

Thanks for posting another article. Anyone seeing a pattern here?

It's RARE to find an article that doesn't state: "BUT.....no delay for Noront ..no project on hold for Noront..."

You'd think with all the articles we've seen on this subject that there would be mention of other stuff found in the ROF ....other than Chromite??

What about the nickel, copper , platinum, pladium....Do we need a chromite smelter for that??

Do we have to negotiate with the gov't for lower electricity rates for that?? Do we need to discuss processing of the chromite in Ontario for that.

No.

Luker, I wanted to use article from Mining Weekly as an example.

Not one word about Noront.

The article goes only as far as to mention :"Tony Clement in an emailed statement to Mining Weekly Online said Cliffs' decision would not stall development of the Ring of Fire."

But, no elaboration as to "WHY ARE YOU NOT STALLING THE DEVELOPMENT TONY???....IS IT BECAUSE OF NORONT???????????????

You wonder WHY it was not mentioned ...

Cliffs decision is NOT stalling development of the RING Fire .....because we've got a juicy company called NORONT that is willing are raring to go.!!!!!!!!!!! A company that has done things right with the FN's.

So why for instance did Mining Weekly not mention Noront?

Magazines get their money through advertisers. Find out who the largest advertiser is ...and that will be your answer as to why articles are incomplete or slanted.

IF you look carefully at Mining Weekly you will see the founder and Publisher is Martin Creamer. He was born in Gauteng, SOUTH AFRICA.

A little bit about him in the link below (picture included). A little "sneaky" looking.

http://whoswho.co.za/martin-creamer-2896

Why does Gauteng, South Africa ring a bell?

Isn't South Africa where 80% of the chromite comes from.....?

Hey, who's the miner of that stuff....Xstrata/Glencore..of Course.

Look at this address for a division of Xstrata:

23 MELROSE BLVD, Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196, South Africa. Right where the founder of Mining weekly was born? What a coincidence?

========================================

If you wish to complain to mining weekly about their omission of Noront...you'll have to phone or travel to South Africa

Mining weekly.

Physical Address:

4th Floor Bedford Centre
Cnr Smith and Bradford Roads
Bedfordview
Johannesburg
South Africa

New Message
Please login to post a reply