HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
May 15, 2014 06:35AM

Ed wrote... "Why would CCC need to put those plots on hold"?

Good morning Edgy,

Just MHO, but I don’t think Frank ever had the plan to build & run a RR. Even though they applied for the short haul operators permit. I think they, (Cliff’s & KWG), wanted to use the mining claim idea to “hold” the right of way and chose the staking idea, over following normal procedure for a company who would be seriously looking to build & run a RR.

The two things that stand out to me is, by KWG, by staking the RR route, instead of proper permitting, was that it tied their name to that access route. Meaning if anyone was to dispute it, it would end up in court, as it has, buying KWG time. Frank needed time to convince the very slow, short sighted Prov. Gov’t. to “get it right”. As it has been said, this could be tied up in court for years. I’m now convinced that the “Get it right” statement came from Frank & the Gov’t adopted this phrase, when they realised how wrong they were to be giving single access to one company, Cliffs. It was a simple fact that the Gov’t were so self-indulged that they didn’t realise how big nor how rich this area actually is.

The second issue, by staking claims, KWG may have thought this would allow them to do soil test drill, (15 mil spent by KWG), without drawing to much attention, even though they weren’t drilling for oar. If I remember correctly FN were very upset at KWG’s actions, and started blocking the winter air strip.

Does anyone know how that was resolved? It just seemed to go away…. I think Frank sat down with the FN & explained to them the whole port authority idea & told them for the deal to go through, KWG would push to have them as partners in this port authority company, which would allow them a long term deal where FN would make a percentage of the railway revenue, for as long as there were mines on their land. also if FN didn't like the way the area was being handled, they would have a means to shut it down or even refuse to haul certain comp's. oar, if they weren't folowing the enviromental rules. (railway block instead of road blocks)

This is what has been said by the FN all along. They want to participate in the partnership of the ROF.

Other than applying as the short haul operator, I don’t think Frank has ever mention that KWG wanted to run the RR. He has said not to demo the existing RR & have the current operator manage the new RR into the ring.

You thoughts?

New Message
Please login to post a reply