HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Rickford takes mid-election jab at Ontario Liberals over Ring of Fire

Yeah, that's the ticket goldhunter. Now, what else does good old Timmy have in his bag of tricks to discredit Ms. Wynne. I know something more has to be coming from either the PC or NDP, because there seems to be an awful lot of mud flying towards the Liberals, and as it should. So lets look at what we have here: 1) A cardboard puppet who dances to the Federal Governments tune (Tim Hudak), 2) A scourned woman out for blood (Andrea Horwath), & 3) An apologetic cabbage patch doll who promises to do better ( Kathleen Wynne ). I hate to say it but I'm thinking your far-fetched idea there goldhunter may hold some water, so I think we are in the same boat here. My money is on Timmy, not because he is the best candidate for Premier of Ontario, because this time there isn't one, but because he is ultimately our best bet for getting the money the ROF needs as you said; and I agree there is a lot of it. Provided your the right person to be asking dear Mr. Harper for the hand-out; no strings attached of course.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply