HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Why would a "major" allow NOT to start preparing....

First I'm not in expert in mining just a small investor but following came in my mind.

NOT is planning to go ahead and build there own mine. But as many of us believe (and hope) at some point a "major" will come by and take us out.

What I'm thinking is why would a major allow our NOT to start with the preperations? I can imagine that a major has their own companies who build mines for them (e.g. the machinery). If NOT is now negotiating with other companies to build there mine then the "major" has to cancel these contracts or how does something lile this work?

Can it be that if NOT is at some point that far ahead with the construction, that when a "major" steps up that this has a positive effect on our SP?

What I'm hoping for is that there will be a relation between the companies and a "major"(but I guess Babjak can let us know if there is any).

Maybe this has been brought up before but we already have 3145 pages ;)

Regards

Jean

New Message
Please login to post a reply