HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: “All of our landfill is filled with plastic bottles,” Linda Moonias

"Linda Moonias seems to be pointing to the utter stupidity and waste of the Authorities in supplying the water in plastic bottles at great expense."
Bananaboy, she may 'seem' that but I say authorities supply the water bottles becasue they have no choice. People need to drink safe water.

There is stupidity but I suggest that it is not on the authorities part but on local governance who are mismanaging money flowing into their budget.
They have a water treatment facility if am not wrong. Problem is with maintenance and by that, a filter was a problem?

Knowing that parts delivery is a problem part of the year they should have a spare filter all the time. Probably also applies to sufficient chemicals supply for treatment.

Seems to me very simple from where I sit. Perhaps there are other complications that I and we can not foresee or know.

I still say it is a managment problem.

New Message
Please login to post a reply