HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Tories to roll out pre-election infrastructure spending spree

Thanks for posting the link Fahrenheit451

I wish to add the following:

The link below was sent to me from a friend. Neither of us have a subscription to this so I can't see the whole article.

But..".It mentions 3rd quarter, Led by Key mining project...A highly anticipated nickel-copper mining project accounts for one-fourth of Ontario's $1.98 billion in project kickoffs expected in the third quarter of 2015."

So, what highly anticipated nickel copper project in Ontario is expected to start construction in the order of approx 500 million in the 3rd quarter? This 500 million sounds about right for the capital cost for the eagles nest mine.

http://www.industrialinfo.com/news/abstract.jsp?newsitemID=248241

You are Trying to View a Premium Article

Ontario to See Almost $2 Billion in Projects Begin Construction in Third-Quarter 2015, Led by Key Mining Project

Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 555 Words
Attachment: Ontario in Third-Quarter 2015

SUGAR LAND--June 11, 2015--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A highly anticipated nickel-copper mining project accounts for one-fourth of Ontario's $1.98 billion in project kickoffs expected in the third quarter of 2015. Almost 90% of the total can be found in four industries: Metals & Minerals, Power, Industrial Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas Pipelines.

Within this article: Details on key projects from major companies, including Noront Resources Limited, Ontario Power Generation Incorporated, General Motors Corporation (NYSE:GM), Siemens (NYSE:SI), Rolls Royce Limited and Spectra Energy Corporation (NYSE:SE).

New Message
Please login to post a reply