HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Sep 09, 2015 04:38PM
Sep 10, 2015 10:16AM
Sep 10, 2015 10:39AM
Sep 10, 2015 11:14AM
Sep 10, 2015 12:36PM
Sep 10, 2015 02:13PM

Faharenheit you wrote:

"Indeed the Feds position is to disallow the Scar ext project under the National program as per that June 16th article. The problem to me is why then did the Ont libs still include the Scar ext as part of their National submission a month later. Had they just submitted the ROF, Harper could not have said they needed to prioritize."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the provincial election Wynne used the Scarborough Subway tool to win seats in vote rich Scarborough. It worked. She got all 5 seats. It's clear who she is supporting in the Fed election. How can she not submit the Scarborough Subway ext. ..Even though the fed's said it doesn't qualify? It's all about seats and appearances.

It seems our interpretation of this paragraph is different.

"They do a lot of the prioritizing of the projects and we've certainly invited them to prioritize the Ring of Fire. At the same time, look, I hope those will be the priorities we will move forward on."

I am not seeing the statement from Harper that Ontario did not prioritize the ROF in the paragraph above.

I don't read this at all. My interpretation is we invited them to prioritize (nothing states ..they did not)...followed by ..I hope those will be the same priorities we will move on.

There are other provinces to consider. ...here is an example of one recently approved July 30,2015 under the National component

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1011079

I am not seeing any infrastructure project prioritized under National Component..that is getting as much attention as the Ring of Fire from media and opposition. I think if there was a bigger one..we'd be hearing about that one.

In the previous article I posted, Joe Oliver the Fed. Minister of Finance is sitting to the right of Harper while they are at the Ontario Chamber of Commerce...

The same Ontario Chamber of Commerce that put this out:

http://www.occ.ca/portfolio/beneath-the-surface-uncovering-the-economic-potential-of-ontarios-ring-of-fire/

When Harper was asked about the Ring of Fire......he answered appropriately with .."I hope those will be the same priorities we move on."

He couldn't answer with, "yes, were matching funds...photo op in 24 hrs folks....hope you have your Noront shares....he he he.."

If there is an announcement from the Feds' about money for the ROF it will be given out in a similar fashion as the one done for the Province and Fed's matching of the East West Rd. Study.

New Message
Please login to post a reply