HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: It must have got very hot in today's Ontario Legislature session

Why read, when you can watch all the fun for yourself:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYMODyLaWnQ

I decided to grab some popcorn and watch this family friendly show on You Tube. The two time lines of interest are 1) Patrick Brown and Michael Gravelle at the 5:30 mark, & 2) Vic Fedeli and Michael Gravelle at the 23:00 mark. I didn't get a chance to watch the rest of the program, but I am sure like all other government programs its boring, lengthy and way over budget. I swear to God I keep thinking this stuff is in syndication, because it feels like I am watching the same thing over and over again; especially Gravelle's performance. If they ever decided to come up with merchandise for the "Ring of Fire", they need to make a Michael Gravelle doll that talks. You know. Where you pull the string on his back and he says something cute, like "We need to get it right". On second thoughts, scratch that......Bad idea. I think we have all heard that phrase way too much.

This critic gives today's particular program 2 stars out of 5, and those two stars would be for Patrick and Vic, who did a great job of lighting a fire under Gravelle's _ ss.

GLTA,

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply