HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: With all this interesting news, why has the SP been down all week

The China visit next week in Thunder Bay is very important. I don't know how much either side can really say during these negotions with Fed, Prov. , First Nations and China. However, I would like to see and hear from Alan Coutts on a more regular basis now and in the new year etc. in support of Noront shareholders and continual progress reports on the ROF. NOT just a media opp. or media release.

Should the world commodity market price of Chromite start to increase over time for what ever reason, will Noront be able to support financially Eagle's Nest , Black Bird, Black Thor, Big Daddy etc., in the short and long term. Noront will need 100's of millions or billions of dollars more investment. How's that going to effect our share price going forward.

Terms of Reference, about the EA going forward beyone Eagle's Nest. Will the EA cover these other Huge Mega Project Mines or will amendments have to be over time. Im hoping that these amendments don't take more than 18 months to complete. I don't think China can wait that long.

New Message
Please login to post a reply