HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am sitting here wondering where this thing will go from here. I too like many on the board are very frustrated at the Provincial governments procrastination and lack of movement.

I have read almost every post and followed many statements made by the powers that be, and something is telling me things are starting to line up for us, the need for infrastructure is greater than ours alone, Noront is just the gravy on the pie, the development of the far north benifits many of our fellow Canadians who by birthright or misfortune are struggling to cope and thrive in the harsh enviroment and conditions they live.

While we sit back and watch our investments grow or shrink many of us forget that tonight we will sit down in the comfort of our homes enjoying the luxuries afforded us by living in the metropolitan areas of the world.

I believe our Federal Libs have a leader with passion and desire to do the right thing for the people of Canada, and we as investors will benifit as the ROF and far north is openned up for business for the good of all.

It makes me feel so proud to be a Canadian

New Message
Please login to post a reply