HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My family has brought immigrants three times, one under 'refugee' status, BUT we did not want help from federal government because one of the conditions was that the immigrant had to give up former citizenship.
We paid for flight, room and board until the person found a decent job. Mind you federal government did help with language schooling for six months.
The other two cases were at my family's expense due to being relatives and within a few years they did not differ economically from many Canadians. One now is doing better than I.

All this to say that it is unfair to equate new immigrants with some multi generational residents of Canada. Immigrants by general rule go where there are jobs and they are most willing to earn their keep with minimal or no hand outs. They work hard to be self reliant.

On the other hand natives on a too large part do need federal support on a continuing basis. That is what I am against and that also is the answer to those that care to hear it.

May I add that am also against because it may cost me through my investments in the Ring? Self interest indeed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply