HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
INGRID Hope your well. My guess is that the completion of the winter 15-16 utem etc updates collated with the previous CLF 250 hole drill results and all of the prior Not drill results....when collated/ analyzed only recently (feb'16)......., hastily re-instated the need for approx three more months of confirmation drilling (for pending very large financing) to the more precisely targeted but huge new targets (eg old Freewest known targets) described in NOTs most recent NR. With this certified confirmation evidence in hand, and already prior made known to ON and the Feds, (hence the total silence of Feds, ON, an a non commenting Coutts), then.... 1.this permits Wynne budget non ROF mention of anything for ROF (RCF non disclosure requirements pending financing tab); except the third repeat of the $1B infastructure promise; 2. permits Wynne to claim in her recent February 25 budget that $5.7B is coming from her TRudeau jr buddy in the coming fed budget on mar 22nd; 3. Fed budget confirms promised funds for All FN ROF community related health, water, etc infastructure, in concert with funds transfer in 2. above; combined with private sector funding 3P consortiums ( companies named soon), ....in coming Q2-3 NOT financing announcements of FN /ON /Fed joint revenue/tax/royalty sharing - infastructure build starting with EW road now and NS Rail for Cr approx 5 years later. 4. Noront, with FN, ON, and Feds ...these risks eliminated makes announcement that it will fund the mine build/own the $600M mine; and jointly with FN, ON own (via 3P ) and build the EW road. All NOT and road permitting to start NOT mine build and EW road are released in time for spring construction start on ramp and road. Lots of jobs NRs by all stakeholders, in time for raising NOT/RCF financing, along with 3P consortium funding. 5. A steady stream of good news NR releases (including NOT) starting in April . 6. A major long term off-take announcement agreement by BaoSteel. 7.NOT moves to TSX Q4/16 ; raises mine finding funds; ....and NY exchange by 2020. I think that the recent PP was orchestrated by RCF and other existing NOT holders with an overall dilution of about 1.5% Peanuts in the big picture of things. Just me spouting what I think/ hope will happen by End of April, in time for to keep the mine build timeline. Just in time for my four grandkids. Would love to hear from you. Best, Peter
New Message
Please login to post a reply