HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Called Julia bond at Noront to complain about the PP-Spot

You all shareholders are welcome anytime about the call to Noront, I knew I was going to get nowhere, however, Julia did refer me to the CFO for further clarification, I'll see Noront Monday at PDAC, my name tag says Spot so you can't miss me there, I'm the guy wearing a dark black suit with red running shoes so I can run from the Noront booth to the Noront Presentation. In terms of your technical analysis of Noront, 100 agree, If I had a gold mine and it wasn't staked properly, finaced properly, got all govnt and FN parties lined up properly so I could get permits in place to mine my gold(ferrochrome), I'm not saying anything to anybody(shareholders), public until I can get maximum exposure (PDAC) and 2016 Fed Budget and let see where we go from there, We are on the launch pad, fuelled up, light it up, will not abort launch again like 2015. X2 BABY, that's the ticket,

New Message
Please login to post a reply