HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I know this is quite forward, but could anyone who attended the "Annual General Meeting" give us a synopsis about what was talked about.  I understand Noront is expanding their focus to include more exploration drilling not only at the Eagle's Nest, but also in and around some of our other claims (Sanderson,McFauld’s and Butler).  So....Aside from the presentation that was given by Alan, and PDF provided on the website, are there any other interesting tidbits that those who attended could share with the rest of us.  Perhaps questions about First Nation partnerships were asked, drilling highlights given, progress reports elaborated on, or the general nature of IBAs hinted to......Anything.  Many of us would have gladly attended if distance, and or work, did not get in the way.  But sadly there are a number of us who are not retired yet, and do not have the time to spare for these sort of meetings.

Again, my request is that for those who attended the meeting could you please share with the rest of us what you know.  If the information you have is too sensitive then by all means keep it to yourself, but any hint that we are making progress I am sure would be greatly appreciated by all.

GLTA,

TM.

Jun 17, 2017 09:55PM
Jun 18, 2017 09:52AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply