HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jun 16, 2017 11:46AM
Jun 17, 2017 09:55PM

I cannot begin to thank you BarbuBeatnik.  You are indeed a gentleman / lady and scholar for sharing what you have learned about our Noront.  My hat off to you for being so thoughtful and considerate to us all.  I am so please to hear from you, and no doubt so are many others here on the forum.  Your words have made the wait a little more bearable, for you have given us all a glimpse into the relationship we have with our First Nation partner Marten Falls, as well as a sense of where the company will be in the near to distant future....This is all very good news!  All signs that we are making progress, but should remain patient.  Everything must be allowed to take it's course. 

Again.... This is indeed a welcomed breath of fresh air, for I am sure it has alleviated many of the worries our forum members have had about their investment, and may I be so bold as to speak for all by saying that your gift to us is extremely appreciated.

Cheers to you.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply