HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Things I find odd.

-When the announcements of the ROF road (S) came out last Monday, there was not a single tweet of acknowledgement from any federal Liberal party  member that I could find

-Shortly after....the East  west crew came out with ..it's a misunderstanding ...this east west road...it's just another study

-There was no words at all from the proponents of the North south route, Marten Falls and Aroland

-And Noront tells us their choice from the smelter may be delayed but due to Algoma's CCAA proceedings....no mention of a delay due to studies...Which indicates to me the North South route is on course.

-Trudeau happens to be in Stratford last Friday, while at the same time the  Thunder Bay media conference with some Chiefs regarding the east west road was going on..

http://www.570news.com/2017/08/25/trudeau-set-stop-goderich-today/

But you have to dig through the weeds to find that the youths at Stratford included  youths from Neskantaga FN, Attawapiskat FN, Marten Falls FN and Webequie FN., and if you read another article..you'll see they were accompanied by chaperones.

I wonder if Trudeau stopped to talk to these "chaperones" while he stopped by in Stratford on Friday."

http://www.cfnp.ca/darearts-youths/

The youths participating in this project are from Neskantaga FN, Attawapiskat FN, Marten Falls FN and Webequie FN. Representing their communities, these seven youths will be spending several days in workshops with The Breathing Hole cast, culminating in a “Tales of the Spirit Bear” Forum event at the Studio Theatre on Sunday, August 27 at 10:30 a.m., followed by attending a matinee performance of the play, hosted by Stratford Festival’s Artistic Director Antoni Cimolino. The kids’ art, photography, music and videography that has been created over the year in community workshops led by DAREarts are mounted in the lobby of the Studio Theatre throughout the run of The Breathing Hole.

“The Stratford Festival is giving these Indigenous youths from our remote north a voice on its world stage,” said Marilyn Field, Founder and President of DAREarts. “This is an exemplary act of reconciliation. Both groups will share experiences so different and yet both Canadian. The youths have plenty to say. Giving them the chance to speak empowers them to achieve and lead.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply