HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"""Neither of these 2 road configurations announced by Wynne, as providing connections for FN communities to existing transportation routes, directly access the ROF. When is the road into the site to be built and who will pay for it. Should not be taxpayers."""

Mr. Fahrenheit451, let me ask you a question... If the taxpayers do not pay for the road into the Ring of Fire, do you think it is fair that the government (the same one that collects the taxes that you speak of) collect tax on the mining operations from that same Ring of Fire??? If all they are doing is building roads for the First Nations communities up there and Noront has to pay for the road into the Ring of Fire, then perhaps Noront should be exempt from paying taxes for the minerals that they extract out of the ground... I think that if the government expects to tax the Ring of Fire, they should help to put in a road to access it...

Just my opinion, of course.

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply