HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Solution: Matawa Mine Ownership/Noront Shareholder?

My point TM is why GIVE them anything. I am not against them working to further themselves or working for what they want. With education, mining job opportunities and infrastructure developement in the ROF and elsewhere, it will give them opportunities to further themslves, if they are willing to work for it. Everyone else in this country has to work and be productive, in order to be able to further themslves and their families, so why shouldn't they.

All "their territories" are actually owned by the crown and so are the resources. Just because you are a native, you cannot claim ownership of all of the land, and all of the natural resources, and do with them as it suits you. They are consulted in regards to developements on "their territories" but final decisions on developemets resides with the government (which is elected by the citizens of this country).

I am a native Canadian (I was born and raised in this country). I am just as native as they are, if they were born and reside in this country. As a Canadian, I have part ownership in the resources  others seem so easily to want to give away. My point is I believe Canadian resources and ownership in infrastructure should not be given away for free. An individual or group needs to work for what they want and earn it, not sit back and wait for handouts.

All First Nations are citizens of this country and have the same rights as everyone else. They have to abide by the same laws as everyone else. There are times when they are considered a preferred race with additional rights and privileges. They need to be considered equals with everyone else with the SAME rights and privileges, no extras. 

eagleeye

New Message
Please login to post a reply