HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Vision Blue helping world to achieve green dream with high-return prospects for investors-COO

I too am missing Babjak1.  Hoping there is still a finger in the pie for that investor and that someday we will again hear that insightful and intuitive voice.   

Sir Mick says he has a few more investments in the works that he is making a decision on by end of Feb or early March.  Will be really interesting to see who they are.  My fingers are crossed.  Hope springs eternal... (as they say).

The most interesting thing I got out of the utube video was the fact that battery power will not only be used in cars and cell phones etc but think bigger projects like large scale storage systems for electricitty grids used in electrification of towns and communities in such places as Africa.  It made me realize the scope of the shift in this world wide energy transition that we are experiences.  What an exciting time to be alive.  

A side note.  An article in this months Canadian Geographic talks about a 26 year old woman who developed a  way to make bacteria eat plastic and change it into a useable product that we can make yoga pants and running shoes out of.  That is a world wide game changer.  As Bob Dylan would say, "These times are a changin".

TR

New Message
Please login to post a reply