HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

MY I REPEAT?
ELECTIONS ARE COMING. BEWARE OF FIRE SALES OF CANADA'S MINERAL RESOURCES FOR POLITICAL EXPEDIENT PROGRESSIVE POLITITIONS.

THIS IS A MAJOR ELECTION ISSUE! ........>

NOT JUST AN EXPEDIENT MEANS OF SELLING FEDERAL - PMO RELATED ENOROMOUS NATIONAL DEBTS, whose planned reduction "means"has never, ever, been  DEFINED by any Tjr published  "PLAN".

PETER 

Mr Tin Man,with great respect.

I agree entirely  with respect to you recent AGP -Noront  posts.

I would add the (attached, NOT below), sent to all NOT shareholders, May 28. It's timing is prescient.

In the announcement:-

Noront management wants 100% of your proxy votes by 10am, Momday, June 7, 2021. As I understand it, Mr. "A.F." (current 23% share owner of thenNoront willful fake share-offer grab, and as the replacement NOT CEO; - will then authorize acceptance of his WYLU, currently unaccepted $0.0315 cent/sh. bid for  all remaining  NOT shares.

Noront Resources Announces ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend That Shareholders Vote FOR the Company’s Director Nominees Ahead of the Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders

Shareholder Proxy Voting Deadline is Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (Toronto time) 
Shareholder Questions or Require Voting Assistance? 
Contact Laurel Hill Advisory Group toll free at 1-877-452-7184 by email at assistance@laurelhill.com.

TORONTO, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noront Resources Ltd. (TSXV: NOT) ("Noront" or the "Company") announces that leading independent international corporate governance analysis and proxy advisory firms Institutional Shareholder Services (“ISS”) and Glass, Lewis & Co., (“Glass Lewis”) have recommended that Noront shareholders vote FOR all of the Company’s director nominees who are standing for election at Noront’s upcoming Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) being held on June 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT), and FOR the other items of business. ISS and Glass Lewis provide voting recommendations to their subscribers after carefully considering what is in the best interests of shareholders.

Further details regarding the items of business to be voted on at the Meeting can be found in Noront’s Proxy Circular, available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com). Given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Company urges shareholders to vote by proxy, ahead of the Meeting.

YOUR VOTE IS IMPORTANT! – PLEASE VOTE TODAY

Voting is easy. Due to the essence of time, vote via the internet or by phone following the instructions found on your form of proxy or voting instruction form. 

Please submit your vote well in advance of the proxy voting deadline at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) on June 7, 2021.

Noront may utilize Broadridge’s QuickVote™ service to assist eligible Non-Registered Holders with voting their shares directly over the telephone.

The Board of Directors recommends that shareholders vote FOR all of the director nominees and meeting resolutionsLike TM, I smell a couple of Rats.1. Do not tender your shares to Noront on June 7/2021.

My advice, and opinion:

1. Do not sign the NOT shareholder proxy form, and await a legit, 3d party audited, and Shareholder validated Noront Management.

2. Await coming imminent Fed; ON provincial elections.

Beware of further Federal election promises. Alost all never come true, except the coming taxation increases part and energy/mining co. sales  to foreign ownership.

Peter Marshall, (still my real name) and still not happy.

ii

New Message
Please login to post a reply