HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Aug 31, 2021 11:27AM

What?...Fire Forrest's proxy. Not a chance.

Now really...Look how much ground BHP has to cover just to even catch up to Forrest's 37.5%...With an offer of .55/share do you think they have a hope in "H" of succeeding? IMO...NOT a chance, and both Forrest and BHP know it. Like someone already said..."If BHP was serious why don't they just knock it out of the park"...I agree. .55/share is not even worth me opening my eyes. So why did they not counter with what many here are guessing at would be the small dollars to buy us out. At least offers of this caliber would illicit positive response from some shareholders. Instead, on masse, we all tell them to go _______ themselves.

All that effort by BHP for NOT.

So, you have to ask yourself...Who is in the driver seat? Forrest who  stays unsolicited and liquid as things change while kicking the tires OR BHP with their firm 55 cents for the car. Forrest know what the car is worth, but checking to see if it's for sale. He knew he'd be coming back to the realisation that he knew all along. That those invested knew what the car had under the hood and were not about to let it go for cheap. So, he instead tells everyone "Get in and we'll see what this baby can do, and for those of you who are car sick you can get out here"

OR

BHP. Who knows who the driver is. Know what the car is worth. But hasn't a hope in "H" of getting in the car because Forrest is standing in his way, and they have no intention at present to pay close to what Forrest wants for the car. If that is even possible. So what does BHP do....They through away common sense and logic and put in their stupid low ball bid anyway...Even with a couple of dollars they would have got a base hit from what some retail shareholders are saying...BUT...Instead...They decide to bunt, and our board applauds. 

Why? Because they know that will force Forrest to get serious.

NOW...It gets interesting.

Forrest says in so few words...." Stay on. Skies the limit"

So...Will BHP again make a pathetic offer? OR Has Noront managed to secure Wyloo as the  new owner by playing hard to get?

Two things come out of this IMO:

1) BHP loses to Wyloo and this new offer of shareholder and cash because they could never compete in the first place. They just wanted in on offtake as a shareholder. Knowing this was Forrest's claim.

OR

2) The next swing they make will be more than just a bunt, but more of a in field home run to compete with Forrest's offer of a  shareholder's continuation under the "New Noront" (lucky guess on my part when I first suggested it). That is IMO BHP's only option, because once Forrest's offer firms up I can see the majority of shareholdes opting to go for the ride. That is...Unless BHP can convince people not to go for the ride.

That'll take a lot of $ signs IMO.

TM.

Aug 31, 2021 01:57PM
Aug 31, 2021 02:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply