HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Why is a shareholder rights plan called a "poison pill?"

So far....My money is on Wyloo...The party isn't over and this presumptuous tender request by BHP, IMO, is a desperate act to draw Wyloo to the table. Forrest will not yield to their requests unless he remains in control and in the driver's seat. BHP would make an excellent co-pilot, and if Forrest can promise them offtakes, and a seat at his right hand, I can see a beautiful relationship blossoming and some serious ground being gained. BHP has to accept surrender to Wyloo and not the other way around for this all to work. A bloody take no prisoners approach between the two will not end well, and will be far too costly to either. Whether wining the prize at a high cost, or losing the treasure all together. They will have to learn to share. This and a continuance assurrance to shareholders, plus a partnership agreement with the respective First Nations, is IMO the cheapest and most sure way forward. If this were to happen our government would bend over backwards to kiss their own _______ ....And the best part.....EVERYONE WINS BEFORE AND AFTER THE RING OPENS UP.

But I guess we'll have to wait and see if such a plan is on the table....One can only hope.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply