HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

No, I have NOT sold any of my shares in Noront.

If we are nearing the end of the battle, and who knows how/when this will end, I wanted to extend a sincere thank you to each and every one of you that has posted to this forum in the past few months - the information, insights and opinions have helped me stay the course. I will likely miss a few, but a special thanks to: Tin Man, Ringer, F451, MarlboroDog, Cb2go, Norgo, Noront4ever, Spot, MC, Peter Marshall (although I still have trouble decrypting some of your posts), and even John Lennon (although I would still like to see the SP hit $7, we all need to be careful to keep our feet on the ground and to not let our heads get too high into the clouds), AlterNate, Pickle, Tequilarose, Ignite_the_ring, - my apologies to those I have missed.

As I mentioned in one of my early posts, I have held NOT for a number of years (2015?) but as a quiet, retail investor (the kind that gets screwed by the big boys over and over again).

I originally invested in NOT with hopes of making a quick buck. Clearly that didn’t happen, so I simply let my investment sit idle, knowing that some day the Ring would wake up (another parallel to Tolkien’s LOTR?). And wake up it did this last spring, and then I found Agoracom. 

I’ve said before that I almost sold at $0.87, and then (temporarily) regretted not selling when the SP dropped back to $0.73. But all the information and insights here helped keep the fire burning. For that, I thank you all.

The quality and quantity of information posted to this forum is hands down far superior to anything offered by any investment house anywhere. I wish there were similar forums with even 1/10 the information for some of my other investments (anybody own DNT? It’s Agora forum is quieter than a walk in the wilderness - in the wilderness, at least there are bugs to keep you company).

Thanks and GLTA,

Hobbit

(One Ring to Rule them All)

New Message
Please login to post a reply