HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Australia’s Wyloo Metals hopes to have Ring of Fire nickel mine, access road by 2026

Good article....Very promising. It is just what Forrest wants...A challenge with insurmountable odds, a long road to nowhere, and a huge prize waiting for him at the end. I know he can do it. I have a lot of faith in him succeeding where others could not. However, I am interested in knowing why this deal of Wyloo's to acquire Noront possesses a loan to payoff the BHP termination fee. Why should shareholders be on the hook, once again, for their parting gifts. This loan is BS....The deal should include Wyloo, as the winner, paying this expense and not finding a way to further prey on the company and it's shareholders; clean slate.

How convenient....You creatively structure the deal to have an old BOD back your shares to pay a loan which you say is part some sort of deal, just like RCF, and next you put in your own BOD to keep the deal firmly in place. The makings of a "Dilution to Power" machine. Well...I as a shareholder call BS. Dismantle this machine of yours and pay the bill Wyloo. This is the cost to acquire Noront, and not some BS way to further __________ us. If Noront needs money than offer another PP after sale, because what we have here is in bad faith and reeks of ulterior motive. Hardly fair to shareholders. Get rid of this one sided arrangement. Period.

JC...From one RCF to another, and you call this a deal. No loans...Period. PP to operate and no more gifting to CEOs who don't perform and achieve milestones. The gravy train stops here. Take your loan and shove it, and pay to play. Meaning, if you want shareholders to go along for the ride don't go charging us a fee to get on the bus. We're about to give you this bus, and now you want us to not only pay for your gas, but at the same time cover your insurance. Thanks. But I'd rather walk. I am sure there are many other shareholders that feel the same way...

A deal to get what I currently own should not come with a loan that benefits you attached....This, to me, is a shady deal. Get rid of the loan provision BS. Shareholders dealt with this for years with RCF and look where it took shareholders...Yeah...For a ride. 

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply