HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Australia’s Wyloo Metals hopes to have Ring of Fire nickel mine, access road by 2026

Cupcake...Part of me might be facetious, but there is another side that says between now and March there is some negotiating that should be done. A deal has been presented to us. Parts are palatable, and others are clearly not. So far I see one sided assurrances being offered to Wyloo before a game plan is laid out. Loans are one thing, but without a clear path to paying them off we are faced with the past repeating itself. This has to be addressed. The only assurrances we have going forward is an updated feasibility study being loosely mentioned by Luca G. This should give rise to our valuation and share price.

However, if a loan is necessary to seal the deal than so too should a discussion about its timely removal under a NEW BOD. A New Noront BOD must assure shareholders that all efforts will be made to pay it off once the capital can be made available to do so.

As for Matawa...I am dead serious. IMO...My gut says our government will see to it that they get the skin in the game they are looking for, and at the same time a voice on this New Noront BOD. This I believe is the only way forward. JP Gladu I am surprised has not advocated this already. An Indigenous representative on the New BOD must be allowed. That representative must be decided amongst all of Matawa. Indigenous partnership &/or ownership in Noront is a must and I think even Wyloo can attest to that. This unknown has to also be addressed  

Cupcake....I will not be so eager to agree with Wyloo until they can show shareholders how they can be trusted going forward.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply