HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Peter,

Do you have ANY evidence of a government buy in? People are buying in knowing Wyloo will pay $1.10. Thats it! An easy couple of points for fund managers. This goes to a shareholder vote. Your wild theories have not been substantiated. 

Im sure there are some election promises coming, but we have heard those for years. Why any different now? The government will not intervene on this deal.

Also, you alluded to a BHP/Government deal? Why would that happen over Wyloo? The government can partner with them too right? No logic in this. 

I unloaded my position in Noront yesterday 500k shares. This deal is done. There are far better opportunities elsewhere.

I followed this board for years as a lurker. I know the paranoia and motive card will be played like anyone else who seldom posts, but whatever. Noront makes no money, sells shares and dilutes to keep the lights on. Its a placeholder, a pimp, a paper company who got a cut to sell the goods. 

Some great posters here. Thanks Babjak and Ringer.

Good luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply