HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Pete,

I wonder why you would let go of 20 %, let alone 50%, when so far all these options if allowed to playout could all lead to the same....$1.10 / share. There, IMO, is a high probability of the Arrangement Agreement going through. Even if the share price should slump after the deal in the  interim, before either taking-off or plummeting, you still have the option of selling your newly acquired "Wyloo Canada" shares. But if you cash in now you may not be able to take advantage of the initial hype that, IMO once again, should be seen following the closing of the deal. Remember....If Andrew Forrest's name is attached to something it generally draws attention. His arrival on the scene as the new owner should do the same, which in essence should make people say,"Well...If Andrew Forrest is part of this it must be something good, or at least over time will be".

That in my mind is enough to stick around. At least till the hype Peters out...Ha ha ha....I just made a funny.....Peters out...That's a good one :)

All the same I wish you all the best ;)

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply