HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well, RBC never did call me back so i will light up their phone Monday morning.

Sir goose, i am not sure about your brokerages interpretation. To me the wording is quite clear in the first couple paragraphs of the letter to shareholders.

Option 1 is you sell your shares for 1.10 and you are no longer a shareholder.

Option 2 you retain some or all of your shares. The retained shares will keep trading with the new Noront. The ones not retained are sold for 1.10 per share.

", the Purchaser may acquire up to all of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company (the "Common Shares") that it does not already own, directly or indirectly, for a cash consideration of $1.10 per Common Share (the "Consideration").

In connection therewith, you may choose to: (1) tender all of your Common Shares in exchange for the Consideration; OR (2) elect to retain (a "Retention Election") all or a portion of your Common Shares (the "Retained Shares"). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Purchaser will acquire all of the Common Shares that it does not already own, including any Retained Shares, if the Arrangement becomes effective and less than 20% of the outstanding Common Shares are the subject of Retention Elections following the Retention Election Deadline (as defined below) (the "Automatic Squeeze-Out")."

New Message
Please login to post a reply