HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

....the next 10 days. ____________ useless. Not a word from these two. If Rickford drops this Ring of Fire file he should not only be fired, but publicly disgraced. These two will go down in infamy as the ones who let Noront and the Ring be sold for what in the mining world is considered to be pennies.

This is my last post until March 25, unless things change for the better.

I have profited holding onto Noront, but I see no need to continue on this forum for now.....

Cheers and Good Luck to All....Unfortunately, I feel our story is coming to an abrupt end unless some big fish miraculouly appear over the next 10 days to put up a retaining wall :(

Doug Ford

@fordnation
·
Mar 9

This afternoon, I had a great meeting with Dr. Melita Gabrič, . We discussed the war in #Ukraine, critical minerals and continuing to promote a strong trade relationship between countries and Canada.

Doug Ford

@fordnation
·
Mar 9

This afternoon, I had a great meeting with Dr. Melita Gabrič, . We discussed the war in #Ukraine, critical minerals and continuing to promote a strong trade relationship between countries and Canada.

TM.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply