HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm not willing to give up yet TM. I believe the best thing for Canada and for us shareholders, is for Noront to remain a public company. If someone has already said they want to sell to Wyloo for the $1.10, there is sufficient time to reverse their instructions. 
I personally think that a lot of shareholders are just holding off deciding, as they wanted to see if anything different came out at the meeting. Since it did not, they are now able to go ahead and vote to " Retain their shares ". After all, they will still get the $1.10 if it goes against their decision.
The potential if this company stays as a public company is enormous, not only to the benefit of the shareholders but also to Canada.

I could be dreaming, but I voted to keep all my shares and will wait to see if there is a future for Noront and for keeping this as a public company for the benefit of Canada.

New Message
Please login to post a reply