HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: What and why is FNC doing?

posted on Mar 12, 2008 08:11AM

Many things about FNC, I don't like. Peter Smith is exact opposite of Dick Nemis. One tells shareholders nothing, in fact doesn't even have a website. The other is a promoter, who at times sticks foot in mouth.  It would be nice to have a happy medium. Unfortunately for shareholders we don't run these various companies, we can only invest in the ones we approve of.

The amount of shares insiders have sold in FNC is hardly worth mentioning. I am just giving posters here a reason why they are seeing it. Personally I believe Peter Smith is a miser. Proof is lack of website, rarely do they even put out news releases and then they are sparsely worded. It's like a news release costs so much per letter.  LOL

The one place where its hard to argue with the way Smith does business is the o/s shares in FNC. With only 27 mil o/s shares we can see he is not one to fritter away shareholders wealth. JMHO

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply