HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Mar 20, 2008 07:32PM
Mar 20, 2008 08:39PM
Mar 20, 2008 09:02PM
Mar 21, 2008 04:31AM
Mar 21, 2008 06:47AM

hey Herb.....I just can't help stepping in at this point after having read all this fine Easter philisophical discussion. As far as I can tell by Websters Dictionary, I am agnostic. I live in this world of believers and non-believers also. In fact I'm totally fascinated by humankinds endeavers to package this life into some form of reason or belief system. Lethalgal has her interesting and not unvalid point of view(I gave her a star)....Bravekind also posted an honest and simple view(he got a star also). I did'nt give you a star today(I have previously)....here's why.

You ARE preaching...contrary to what you say.  Just look at how many words you have written in defence of your belief in the last while. At this point I need to tell you that I support you in your belief.....nobody should have their honest & heartfelt belief system challenged. It is behaviour, not belief that should be addressed.

How many Gods are in this world?.....depends who you ask. I don't know...guess I'm agnostic.....I don't like labels, but in this context it's necessary for me to label myself.....the label makes me appear different than you, you believe in God and I don't believe OR disbelieve. 

Here's my point Herb.

When you speak so much about how much you believe....and how strong you believe.....and even say to someone that  'you use to be just like them....etc...', you ARE preaching! That moves on to proselytizing, and that's where I stand-up and say, "stop right there and lets get this straight right now!"  Your belief in ANY God or belief system does'nt give you the right to judge me....which is what you do when you preach to people that are different than you. I am not judging your belief system....go ahead.....believe in your God.....I don't mind when you bless us at the end of your posts. I take that as an acceptable expression in this context( a mining/business site)....more than that is not required....save it for where it belongs.....your church...your home....etc.

Herb....may the God of your choice bless you and your family......regards......sambone

Mar 21, 2008 12:49PM
Mar 21, 2008 01:01PM
Mar 23, 2008 07:13PM
Mar 24, 2008 07:06PM
Mar 25, 2008 06:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply