HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hey Stratopod.

That was a very good day. It was sunny, warm and the booze truck came. What more was our team looking for. And BTW Jim thanks very much for the beer. I never got to repay you. I guess I have to buy more UC stock now ;)

It's NOT who wins, but how you play the game and I think we all played to our highest standards.....ummmmmmmmm!!!!! ... ok slightly distorted highest standards in my case.

It was great meeting everyone and I'm just sorry I wasn't able to speak with each person individually. Herb...next year bud :)

I just wanted to thank Ken, Frank and the ladies who came to Ken's aid in helping him bring all of this together. What a team. Great job and let's be looking forward to our tournament next year.

John, Ken, Jim and I were not the best out there (OK!!OK!! I'm speaking for myself then!!), but we had the best time and ate a great dinner, and with Elvis in the building...well what more need be said there.

Take care all and I hope to see us doing very well financially this time next year....but...if it's not next year it will be the next. This play is too good and there is more news on the horizon for the whole ROF I'm sure. Nothing but green grass with a few mole holes to get by until then.

Mustangman (Larry)

New Message
Please login to post a reply