HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Hub leaders Notster (A-1) (B-!)

in response to by
posted on Nov 14, 2009 09:14PM

Evening ROB: You posted-->Now for the off topic Berta, the Jesuit Map at Tayopa, is it still in place.

~~~~~~~~

WE have until Monday to post off subject and behave, soo--

Which of the maps are you referring to? Dobies is almost 90% correct, although the many that followed it missed the critical point hence were some 60 miles off and never found Tayopa. I did not use any map to finally find Tayopa, just tons of research and months on the trail alone reaffiming the data.

.~~~~~~~~

what's the state of affairs in that region these days? Safe to plod around the canyons??

~~~~~~~~

The Army entered there a few months ago, killed the leader and his son and broke up the bandit gangs that were bothering us. Things will be / are very quiet for a while.

~~~~~~~~

not least, have you heard of the Lost Lemon Mine?

~~~~~~~~

I am not sure, perhaps a few more details might clarify it, since many stories have sligtly dfferent names.

HMMM, do you mean "El Naranjal? That is still lost. It makes Windfall's orig hopes look like small change. Tremendously rich AU mine. I might go after it the last part of next year. I will need to buy an ultralight three axis control aircraft , and fly over the area many times myself. My Com. Pilots cert is still valid.

Noront paying off, could help here since the entire expedition will be costly, even if it only has two or three people. If everything goes well, maybe you might just trade yer snow shoes in for sweaty mule smelling clothes and an aventure of a lifetime.

still tilt windmills?

~~~~~~~~~

Of course, more than ever in here. hehehehe

K room, come Monday I will be a nice quiet member .

Don Jose de La Mancha

New Message
Please login to post a reply