Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Very well stated Ias.... I can totally understand the frustration as well, and I am sure all the retail shareholders were hoping for positive news long before now, and are really hoping for something before the end of the year.

I really appreciate you sharing your experiences of attending the AGM, it is encouraging to read about the lab tours and meeting the team, something I wish I was able to attend.

Like you, I am also over invested in this company, but have just managed to get into the green due to averaging down in the .20's to .40's which at least makes me feel a bit better. I could sell now, take a profit and move on, but I liken this stock investment to a marathon. So now with only the equivelant of 1 or 2 more Km to go, the hardest part of it, I sure feel like I want to pack it in, but I really believe that this technology is in the home stretch and the finish line is not that far away in the grand scheme of things. Some days it sure seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel, and I also get very frustrated, but having been invested for years now and come this far, it is just too hard to throw in the towel now.

GLTA... bp

New Message
Please login to post a reply