Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

My thoughts are that as we continue to knock down milestones and goals like renegotiating the UConn deal we will steadily rise month over month. I think new Management put a huge emphasis on doing things the right way this time around and not letting things get out of hand and give off the impression of a P&D like last time (Pelligrino Report).

The NR's are crisp and oozing confidence which is fantastic and the frequency of them seems methodical. We are still on the Venture and they seem to have realized that as the markets go down or hit hard times, the lack of news or excitement or discussion causes the stock to tumble down and frustrates the long term investors. Just looking at the board for the past little while you can see the confidence is rising (although they deserved it all along once they got their cards in place).

I'm not going to go and say they are worth 30billion right now or some other arbitrary number because that's all it is, just a number. There is nothing to base that on. We have no idea what the military contracts will be worth, we don't know at what stage we could be bought out at, we don't know if we're going to split commercial and military like someone on the board suggested today and was mentioned/discussed many months back.

All we know is that this management group, along with Dr. Taylor have been methodically knocking down objectives one after another and updating us diligently. We're not creating a new chair or a new version of a video card. We are creating something from scratch that will hopefully, in the end (whether we're there as retail investors or not) revolutionize one or many markets.

I hope we continue to go at it but if an offer came across the boards desk today for 10$/share, the company imo would be sold instantly. Too many of you seem to just throw aside 10$/share as if it's peanuts. We're talking about an amount that is 25 times the SP not too too long ago. Anyone who spits at a 10$/share offer right now or would turn down one (right now) is out of their minds and shouldn't be in the stock market.

The reason why I have such high hopes for this stock is the management team appears solid. Couldn't say this 3+ years ago (around there) when I entered. The solar side was promising but the margins and momentum of solar energy really dwindled and Chinese competition all but made it impossible to be profitable. Management got us off that direction and 100% focused on what they, I and almost all of us believe is the moneymaker.

The other main reason why I believe this isn't just fluff and has tonnes of potential is the military and NASA contracts. BAE and NASA don't just partner with anyone. If we were a company that wasn't worth our current share price (I think we are presently undervalued and are essentially worth of our highest SP to date around 1.50-2.50 just off of potential), NASA and BAE wouldn't have anything to do with us let alone giving us grants and working with us to create something their extremely talented engineers and R&D teams obviously believes has tonnes of merit as well.

Anyways, I'm going off in a bunch of different directions and being tired, working a ton today and trying to read everyones post to stay up to date and current on the action had me frustrated with all the fluff posts. I'm also sure there are plenty of lurkers who are reading up on the stock and thinking of entering in that are reading these numbers and are skeptical when if they read all the great posts you guys put together would likely be much more confident.

Just my $0.02

Feb 12, 2014 07:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply