Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks Jrubinst (and all the others that provided their feedback). It's good to hear they are still plugging away, but I still don't have a clear understanding of why the RS is needed.

If we have what they say we have, we don't need it because we will be far above the nasdaq requirements -- if we don't have it and use the RS to get there, the price will only fall and hurt investors.. That's the gap I'm not seeing filled, if such an optimistic outlook why would they even need the possibility of an RS to get across the line? It's not like some magic Nasdaq unicorn is going to come prancing in spraying money across the boardroom table because we've got a Nasdaq listing.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I'm not seeing and would appreciate the input on WTF an RS is needed for (that's the sole reason the share price has been blocked from going much above these levels I'm sure -- that's a surefire way to throw ice on any momentum).

New Message
Please login to post a reply