Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Mack, I think discussing any potential risks is great DD and healthy (not to be mistaken as bashing), and we do not put enough focus on this for the most part. I believe the SP is where it is at as the risk has not been fully removed, although all indications have been positive, and to a large extent significant de-risking has been accomplished. I think many of the potential risks, or perhaps more accurately perceived risks, can be dealt with. For example, if an issue came up with the manufacturing process, I believe with Dr. Taylor, it would be addressed and resolved. Having said that, there have only been positive statements about the potential of the manufacturing processes, so any significantly negative surprises seem unlikely, but not 100% removed. I will start by saying I do not think this will be the case (but I will not ignore it), but I believe the greatest risk is that no matter how well everything lines up, the risk is that it is never adopted. By this I mean, without a major company putting a lot of money into this, and taking on some risk, there will be no products using the technology. What needs to happen is confirmation of the technology (i.e. significant investment) and all indications are that this will happen. I also think a lot of credibility has been achieved with the appointment of AM. We all know that the first revenue is going to be significant, if this does not happen, there is where the significant risk lies. All in my opinion, not being negative, and I do not think this is a concern, but should be thought about as a risk by any investor. Some of those silicon companies can be pretty stubborn.

GLTA, let's get the first deal signed and put in a news release, then I believe the SP will reflect less risk and be a lot higher.

Cheers,

Quan

New Message
Please login to post a reply