Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jan 07, 2015 07:39PM

What a great way to start the new year, with a GREAT find by Oogee...."Powered by Poet".

Does instill an immense feeling of satisfaction, pride and pending sensation of intellectual superiority. Heck, we've believed in the tech before management did, and we can turn to our original hub leaders and thank them for the push!

I, for one, cannot imagine how elated Dr. T and team must be , personally, I cannot wait to see them all at the Nobel's in downtown Stockholm. He, Dr Taylor and his team totally deserve all of our thanks.

Its only been? 30 years +/-, a lifetime.

You and I have been monetarily invested for a fraction of time, whereas our precious Dr. has been totally invested for most of his life.

Can this TM say anymore?

Perhaps to us, as we know pretty much what its all about.

The early bird catches the worm, early to bed, early to rise....., best quantum computing due diligence wins or, do they? lol

Okay, I'll relinquish my stats; happily married for almost 25 years to a delightful lady. Another 10 years or so I'll be legally allowed to retire... :)

and no children.

My apologies for blathering on....& on.

2015 can only be one of the most memorable years in our lifetimes'.

all best to what has got to be one of the finest group of individuals with a common interest/cause that I've come to know over the years.

glta

q

New Message
Please login to post a reply