Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 13, 2015 12:58PM
Apr 13, 2015 01:38PM

Eileen, well put

We all take risks investing in the markets particularly the venture. Big risk - big rewards. I look at so many other companies that are barely holding on and are trading for pennies because commodities including oil are no longer the desirable sectors. With Poet most people at these levels are in the money. The sector is doing well because companies are realizing that the main advantage to success is technology. This destructive technology will give huge advantage to the early adopters but needs further validation. Ok we are not rich yet but leading edge technology takes time to develop and put into production. Imagine the damage if our technology is put in consumer devices and it is not ready. Both Poet and interested parties must be very methodical in their testing, acceptance and introduction to datacenters and consumer products.

I work closely with technology and recently moving to the cloud. I can tell you there are many hurdles we encounter constantly. It used to be that companies went live with proven and fully tested products. Now it is who will be in the market fist. Having Apple VP on our advisory board + GF ex-ceo/advisor to Obama is huge. How many companies in the Nasdaq or TSX let alone Venture can say that. It is no longer which company must adopt change first, it is also country. Best of luck to all of us. Either way the ride was fun.

Apr 13, 2015 03:26PM
Apr 14, 2015 10:29PM
Apr 15, 2015 12:27AM
Apr 15, 2015 04:13PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply