Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 13, 2015 12:58PM
Apr 13, 2015 01:38PM
Apr 13, 2015 02:46PM
Apr 13, 2015 03:26PM

Great post Eileen:

http://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/640834-getting-it/messages/2010433#message

A man I met who does motivational speaking, once referred to a gentleman that stayed after the convention to comment to him, "I don't get it, I didn't learn anything from your speach". Well, he explained to me, "This man has to first come with something up here (pointing to his head) in order to Get it". So Eileen don't fret, while most members and investors accept a hiccup and how POET will do business , not everyone will "Get it".

I have observed a pattern of criticizing POET management when there is adversity with SP performance. My advice, read over Eileen's message again until you "Get it". When members continue to post in a negative manner, I tend to believe their intentions are surreptitous. So investors, please beware of sheep in wolves clothing (even members on this forum). This is the stock market..indeed..the games played...I am only here for my first and only stock to own.

I look forward with excitement for upcoming news to be released any day, "expect the unexpected".

Apr 15, 2015 12:27AM
Apr 15, 2015 04:13PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply